To get the most out of your better hearing consultation, please fill out these forms and print them to bring with you to your appointment.
We encourage you to fill out your paperwork prior to your appointment—it can help save you time when you check in to our office, spur important conversations between you and your loved ones, and get you thinking about your better hearing goals.
Your First Visit: What to Expect
What to bring:
- Insurance cards
- Driver's license
- Completed paperwork
- A spouse, family member, or friend
Please be early:We’ll need 15 minutes to finish your paperwork and get you all checked in before your appointment. While you wait, you can enjoy our waiting area, which has a comfortable seating area complete with television, magazines, and complimentary refreshments. Refreshments include:
- Iced drinks
- Regular and sugar-free candy
How long is my appointment?You appointment will last approximately 60 to 90 minutes
What happens during my appointment?
- Let’s talk. We’ll sit down and talk about the nature of your hearing concern and figure out what you’ve been experiencing.
- Examination. We’ll figure out if your ears are healthy, and if there’s something going on we’ll look into that too.
- Diagnostics. This process figures out the nature of your hearing loss, where the hearing loss is happening, and why.
- Solutions. We’ll look at what we learned from your appointment and figure out what treatment options are best for you — yes, you have options!
Cancellation PolicyWe understand things come up, so please call or email us to let us know that you need to reschedule.
To fill out your patient form prior to your appointment, click the link to download the form(s) you need.